Medical Responder training was conducted from 5-3-2016 to 11-3-2016 by
State Branch, Trivandrum. All districts representation actively
participated in the training programme except Alleppey & Trichur.
Four Members including one Managing Committee Member and Chairman of
North Parur were participated the training. Altogether 28
representatives were actively participated in the training which was
very much informative theory as well as practical in case of any
disaster whether it is natural or man-made. The efforts taken for the
successful event by our State Branch - the Chairman,
Vice-Chairman,Secretary and all staff members really are very much
appreciated in all respect. The Faculty Mr. Krishnamurthy Rao and
Mr.Sudar both from Tamil Nadu were appreciated by the State
Chairman/Vice-Chairman and Secretary for their enthusiasm. Mr.
Krishnamurthy Rao who is took part in the national and international
disasters demonstrated his experience. Actually, his dedication to
visit the disaster and vulnerable area, handling of community and other
data collection method were frightened and surprised by the FMRs.
First Aid Course-General terms
1. The duration of the course is sixteen hours and classes will be conducted subject to the convenience of Medical Officer
2. The timing of classes will also be subject to the convenience of Medical Officer
3. Viva and date of written examination will be informed after the course of study. Certificates of St. John Ambulance association, New Delhi will be issued to successful candidates as and when received from them. Provisional certificates can be issued from this office.
4. The present rate of fee for the course including examination fee will be Rs 1200/- per head, if it is conducted at your premises and Rs 1100/- per head if it is conducted at our premises.
5. You have to provide conveyance to the Medical officer and examiner if the class is conducted at your premises.For demonstration etc you have to pay the doctor extra.
6. The minimum number of candidates is 20 and maximum is fixed 30
7. If it is for one day course you have to remit Rs.550/- per candidate. Certificates to the participants will be issued from this office.
8. Application form etc. can be obtained from this office.One stamp size Photograph (2.5cmx3cm) of candidate is required for 16 hours St.John Ambulance course.
9. The payment may be made by way of cash/or DD/cheque drawn in favour of Indian Red Cross Society, in advance.